We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels at Glasgow Airport

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels at Glasgow Airport

Does anyone have any idea what hotels there are at Glasgow Airport?

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,359 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

There are several hotels. The nearest to the terminal is the Holiday Inn. Its literally across the street but if you are staying for more than one night you need to use the remote Airpark or similar. You get a free shuttle to and from the car park. We normally stay here and I just got a rate of 41 pounds for 2 people in a twin room for a night in June. This was booking on the Holiday Inn's own website.

There is also a Holiday Inn Express close to the terminal but maybe a five minute walk and you would need to drag your luggage. Its newer thab thew Holiday Inn but the rooms only have showers, not tubs, if that sort of thing matters to you.

Theres also a Travelodge near to the terminal. I've stayed there and its fine. Its about £50 a room for 2 booked through ABC Holiday extras.

There are also plenty of hotels in the area with swimming pools and leisure facilities but you would need a taxi to the airport.

Glasgow
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

Their is also a Ramada Hotel at the airport, i think there is a total of 6 Hotels at Glasgow airport.

www.flyglasgow.vze.com

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

About a mile away by taxi is the Glynhill which has a pool and reasonable rooms as well as 2 resturants.

I haven't stayed there for a while but it was Ok and bit further from aircraft noise.

Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

The Glynhill is a nice hotel, but you'll probably need to get a taxi. Its about 5mins ride from Airport. If you are booking it ask for one of the new rooms. These have recently been built and are of a very comfortable standard.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,359 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

I've stayed in a few of the airport hotels and I never hear aircraft noise. They all seem to be triple glazed.

Knockentiber...
Level Contributor
646 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels at Glasgow Airport

Holiday Inn Express is probably the best value for money. Rooms are nice, a bit small, but hey you will probaly only be there one night.

2 minute walk to the Terminal and there's always luggage trolleys getting delivered to the front door.