We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

Anyone tried Fujimama Oriental Cafe? Haven't noticed them at Xscape before but the lunch menu looks good and reasonably priced.

http://www.fujimama.co.uk/

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

Yes I have already sent the exact same review to info@fujimama.co.uk but looking at the previous reviews you don't respond?

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

I'm confused??

Is he saying "you" don't respond Purple???

Maybe he thinks you are the owner!!!!!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

hah! i dont know how to respond to this wee puzzle. maybe the post festive fug has got the better of me ;)

Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

Hello, we've just returned from Fujimama tonight (Sunday), we nearly didn't go after reading all the dreadful reviews (we've been before and really enjoyed the food). I'm glad to say the food was as delicious as ever. I had Agedishi tofu to start and a stir fry veg dish, my partner had the mixed platter to start and king prawn red thai curry, my daughter had the bento box. We all thought it tasted as nice as ever, there had been changes to the bento box but hey, its nice to try different things sometimes. On previous occasions we've found the service to be so fast we've been in and out in an hour, this time we found things had slowed down a bit, to just right, we found the staff friendly and courteous. We'll be back again.

25. Re: Fujimama at Xscape Braehead

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 06:19