We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FA Cup Semis tickets

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
728 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
FA Cup Semis tickets

Does anyone have any idea where to purchase tickets for the FA Cup Semi on april 15th? i tried scottish fa website, as well as celtic's (one of the teams in it). there is no information. thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FA Cup Semis tickets

From the celtic website

"Scottish Cup semi-final ticket prices

By: Newsroom Staff on 21 Mar, 2012 16:25

THE ticket prices for the William Hill Scottish Cup semi-finals prices have been agreed as follows:

South Stand - £23

North Stand - £23

East Stand - £15 Adult/ £5 juvenile (under 16)

Celtic has advised the Scottish Football Association of their disappointment regarding the price of the North Stand tickets. As always, the Club expects to bring a large support to Hampden and we are disappointed in the pricing for the North Stand which will be occupied by Celtic supporters for this game.

We are pleased that the SFA has introduced the family prices in both sections of the East Stand for this match, and we’re sure that these prices will be welcomed by our supporters.

The sales arrangements for this game have still to be confirmed. Information will be detailed on the website once confirmed and will also be released on our Official Celtic Ticket Office Twitter page, @celticfctickets

Celtic will face the winners of tonight’s Scottish Cup replay between St Mirren and Hearts. "

So basically keep your eyes peeled on the website. Celtic will sell out their allocation but I would sit in there end if possible (should be able to get a ticket I wouldn't worry) - usually a good atmosphere especially on cup days. :)

Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FA Cup Semis tickets

I'm not sure they've decided which semi final will be on the Saturday and which on Sunday. Also it's only been known for the past few minutes that Celtic will meet Hearts. I imagine you will only manage to get tickets from the respective clubs involved.

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FA Cup Semis tickets

You might be able to get a hospitality package for the Celtic V Hearts match otherwise tickets will be sold to season ticket holders....other game might be easier.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FA Cup Semis tickets

Hearts General sale is the Wednesday 11th April.

heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120326/semi-final-…

Nothing from Celtic on general sale though.

5. Re: FA Cup Semis tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:42