We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow Shuttle/Taxi for 8 people to Novotel City Centre

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ONTARIO CANADA
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Glasgow Shuttle/Taxi for 8 people to Novotel City Centre

Hello, we are a group of 8 who will be arriving in Glasgow the first week of June and will need to get from the Airport to the Novotel City Centre in Glasgow. I would appreciate any references or information about private vans that we could hire to take us all from the airport to the hotel. I have found several online but am looking for a reference from someone who has used these services as there are some stories from people who booked and no one showed up. I am responsible for booking for the group so want to make sure this doesn't happen to us. Thank you for any help you can provide.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
9,579 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow Shuttle/Taxi for 8 people to Novotel City Centre

Hi, check out the post on here (a few back) entitled "Transportation for 5 Glasgow to Edinburgh" and contact Davidsprof who has secured an 8 seater.

However as you say there are instances whereby bookings are not honoured, in that case you would require 2 Taxis from outside the front door of the terminal at a cost of approx £20-22 each cab.

Therefore if you get a quote of more than £45 then it is probably more convenient and less time consuming to just step out and grab a cab right there.

2. Re: Glasgow Shuttle/Taxi for 8 people to Novotel City Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Glasgow