We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Hello

I am trying to organise a hen for April 2014, I know I have lots of time but ideally I'm looking for an apartment that can sleep the whole party? There will be (at a rough guess) between 14 and 22 people attending? I know edinburgh has some but ideally looking in Glasgow. I love the idea of staying in a lodge near to Glasgow too if anyone knows of any??

Any ideas and info would be much appreciated :-)

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Hi

There is www.strath.ac.uk/rescat/rosspriory/bnb/ on loch lomond side - not really a lodge though and not sure if it is the budget you are thinking of. Will have a think about large self catering options too.

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Thanks for this info, that's helpful :-) if there's anywhere else u can think of it really would be much appreciated.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
9,588 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

You are going to be hard pushed for those numbers!

Plus think of the logistics???

14-22 vying for 1 bathroom!!!!!

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Haha I know but most apartments lodges for such a large number of people have 3 bathrooms or ensuites etc :-)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Did you find any apartments for your hen weekend? I'm looking for an apartment for a group of 15 for a friend's hen weekend, if anyone could help that would b great thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

Hi Vikki, I'm going a bit off piste here, but have you considered Edinburgh? I know a bunch of people who went on a pre-wedding weekend to the Edinburgh Penthouse Apartment last year and it really wowed them. Its in Leith with decent bars and restaurants locally, and the city centre is a short taxi/bus ride away. or a longish but enjoyable walk along the river away. Have a peek! I think they have a facebook with more photos.

www.edinburghpenthouseaccommodation.com/#

Sorry I can't think of anywhere in Glasgow.

7. Re: Hen Weekend Glasgow -apartments sleeping between 14 and 22?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Glasgow