We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

Regina, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

I was planning on visiting Glasgow at the beginning of November and have a hotel booked that is non-cancellable/amendable. My travel plans have changed and I was hoping that someone in Glasgow could tell me the best way to find someone that would be interested in the taking over the booking from me.

Thanks,

Greg

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

New concept for me ;

www.hallst.com/en/wall…

Give it a blast ?

Regina, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

Thanks! I've signed up and put my booking up there.

GM

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,836 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

"My travel plans have changed and I was hoping that someone in Glasgow could tell me the best way to find someone that would be interested in the taking over the booking from me."

Ebay is another option Greg,or even twitter! Can you say here when and when the booking is for? cheers

4. Re: Glasgow Hotel - Nov 1 to Nov 7th Booking available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 05:18