We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat in the city Centre

London, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat in the city Centre

Decided to book on premier inn Buchanan Galleries, thanks to advice from people on here and also booked the train tickets.

Would like advice on decent Breakfast places, I think £8,25 in hotel is lot , so am looking for any decent cafes/Wetherspoons near the premier inn?

Also am looking for authentic Chinese restaurant at Chinatown prices, looked at Ho Wong and lychee, seems pricey and posh for me! Do I need to walk to Chinatown for better value?

Thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,841 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Places to eat in the city Centre

If you're a light eater at breakfast, the Wetherspoons breakfast bap plus a bottomless mug of Lavazza coffee is hard to beat at £2.29!

London, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Places to eat in the city Centre

At both wetherspoons ?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,841 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Places to eat in the city Centre

As far as I'm aware, all Wetherspoons jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/food/menu/breakfast

14. Re: Places to eat in the city Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:28