We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours for fit older travellers

Pahiatua, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Tours for fit older travellers

Can anyone recommend a tour for a fit 70 year old man travelling alone?

Any info would be much appreciated

California
Level Contributor
460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours for fit older travellers

I like the small group tours such as Rabbies and Timberbush. They limit the number of people to 16 and are great for people of all ages. The driver guides are great and you have time to visit with them, ask questions, etc. I find them quite responsive to people's needs.

Personally, I like having different ages in the group as it tends to make the trip more interesting. I have traveled with both companies on their tours out of Edinburgh and highly recommend them.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
365 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours for fit older travellers

I have found that you can find a tour to suit anyone on the following link, you get lots of solo travellers on tours and i am sure you will find a decent tour to suit you

…goscotlandtours.com/hsct7/…

Pahiatua, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tours for fit older travellers

Thanks for the reply's they both look great

4. Re: Tours for fit older travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Scottish Highlands