We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days - Driving. What route should i take

Waterford, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
3 days - Driving. What route should i take

hi,

We are flying to Edinburgh on the 15th of May and staying 4 nights, we would like to see nice scenery, castles etc, some wildlife if possible, Is going to st. Andrews, up to Cairngorms, back by fort William a possible route, and what distance is it. I would appreciate a different route if you know one. Having a little trouble getting my bearings on the map. Also would booking accomodation be necessary or could be risk it and stay in Inns along the way, we arent fussy. thanks.

Elie, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,395 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days - Driving. What route should i take

www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/index.html

This map will help as will the website. I am sure accommodation will not be a problem on your dates if you are happy to wing it. Your route sounds fine but not sure of the distance...perhaps try Google maps?

Woody x

2. Re: 3 days - Driving. What route should i take

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:16