We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of Parkhill guesthouse in Inverness?

California
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone heard of Parkhill guesthouse in Inverness?

Couldn't find any TA reviews, but came across it while surfing at one point. Their website looks nice... just curious...

Thanks!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
19,396 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard of Parkhill guesthouse in Inverness?

It's in an excellant location a 2 minute walk from the city centre but a nice quiet residential area.

California
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard of Parkhill guesthouse in Inverness?

Well I ended up booking at Moyness House. I was particularly on the hunt for a B&B with a bathtub, and they had one! By the time we get there, I'll be overdue for a nice long soak! (btw, according to a TA review there had been a hot water problem, but they assured me in an email that the problem had been fixed)

During my quest, I had also emailed Parkhill to see if they had a bathtub and availability, and while they didn't answer the bath question, they let me know that they were already fully booked for the dates in April we were looking for! On their website they did say they were known for repeat bookings... they really oughta get one of their regulars to post a review here!

Cheers!

3. Re: Anyone heard of Parkhill guesthouse in Inverness?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 20:17