We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great North Lodges

Aberdeen, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Great North Lodges

Be careful when booking with this outfit. I had a bad experience with them. I had been corresponding back and forward with one of their representatives about a holiday house and thought we only had to sort how the payment was made only to find that they had given the house to someone else at the last minute. Not very professional.

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great North Lodges

Sorry to hear that- never heard of them personally but not a good way to attract clientell!

south uist scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great North Lodges

sorry to hear you missed out on a fab holiday lodge we are just leaving on our second holiday to these brilliant lodges and we can not fault the guys in the office on booking both trips we were told we had to pay a deposit to secure which is standard these days so its a bit strange that they never passed this on to you . hope you have better luck next time

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great North Lodges

Beachbabe- out of curiosity, where are these lodges?- part of the Dalfaber estate or what?

Thanks

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,590 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great North Lodges

www.greatnorthlodges.co.uk

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great North Lodges

thanks for that Woody!

Ill have a look around the site

Cheers

millisle- co down
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great North Lodges

Oh godness...I have just booked Burnside House via Telephone, the guy I spoke to seemed very professional and couldnt have been nicer! I will check in a few days to confirm the booking. I know how disappointing this must have been as the same thing happened to me with a company in and around Loch Tay yesterday. Anyhow, Aviemore is a fantastic base and so much to do for a young family so prehaps a blessing in disguise!

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,571 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great North Lodges

Please let us know how you get on an all that!

hope it all goes well- have a fab time!

Grantown On spey...
Level Contributor
4 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great North Lodges

Strange. They get a very good reputation and have great lodges

9. Re: Great North Lodges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 08:25
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore