We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aviemore Academy Hotel

Which Aviemore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cupar, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Aviemore Academy Hotel

The reviews I have read about this hotel vary from really poor to excellent. I am hopefully going to be booking a family room as there are no rooms left in any of the other hotels (Highland etc). Can anyone give me a more up to date review on the interior of the hotel, room size etc. We are planning on eating in the Highland as meals are not inc. in the price.

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aviemore Academy Hotel

Hi, even though you have probably been and gone by now I thought that i would post this to help others.

We just spent the night in the Academy, it too a good standard, the staff are polite and helpful and the rooms are clean an spacious. The Highlands in the hotel is of a higher standard and price!

The deal we had in the academy didnt offer breakfast so I would recommend going to the Mountain cafee where you will be served the most amazing, locally produced fresh food!

2. Re: Aviemore Academy Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore