We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel+skiing+hire

2 posts
Save Topic
hotel+skiing+hire

Hi im looking to plan a weekend away to aviemore with maybe a marriage proposal threw in aswel so does anyone no of a hotel that includes the skiing in the price aswel as the hiring of the kit

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,585 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel+skiing+hire

I don't know but I would have thought it was unlikely given that you cannot be guaranteed snow, even during the winter. If the hotel had a ski package they would be on shakey ground as it were if no snow was lying,(and therefore couldn't deliver the promised skiing if you see what I mean) But I could be wrong.....

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel+skiing+hire

Ohhh i didnt know it wasnt gaurenteed snow haha you just sort of expect it at a ski resort. Is there much to do in aviemore at nights ie eat and drink i used to live in fort george but never went in to aviemore

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
9,585 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel+skiing+hire

Loads to do in Aviemore (during the day) and lots of places to eat and drink but I think eating and drinking and maybe catching a band in one of the pubs would be the entertainment!

4. Re: hotel+skiing+hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore