We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing Conditions

Which Aviemore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
18,831 posts
300 reviews
Save Topic
Skiing Conditions

well for any skiers out there, the ski season is starting early with Cairngorm Mountain opening today for skiing.

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiing Conditions

Yeah- good news! it can, and will change quickly though! but a snowy winter is forcast so heres hoping for a good season!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
18,831 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiing Conditions

Well skiing conditions aren't quite as good two weeks ago (which was fantastic especially given the time of year) but there are 6 runs open today :-))

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiing Conditions

I realise conditions on the Ciste are better than this:

www.ukhillwalking.com/news/item.php?id=68524

Warm weather expected so I suppose I'll have to wait a while before attacking the slopes properly. Thanks for the reminder though ...

4. Re: Skiing Conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 05:16