We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

Looking for suggestions/recommendations for either B&B or Self Catering within walking distance or on a direct bus route to Raigmore Hospital. Many thanks.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

Wimberley Way across from the Inverness golf club-there is self catering accommodation and a bed and breakfast. I live in Inverness so dont know anything else about them sorry.

These are the only places that I can think of that are nearest to Raigmore. They are easy walking distance.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

I went past today and that bed and breakfast didnt have its sign up at present.

The other one close by which I saw today was called Briar Bed and Breakfast.

UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

Thanks. I did send an enquiry but did not get a response - they have prob closed for the winter. Thanks for letting me know Kirsty. The search for accommodation in Inv is proving very difficult for the last 2 weeks in Oct as everywhere I have tried is either full, closed or not taking bookings as they are taking holidays themselves......

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
17,936 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

You might be better going for a city centre B&B and using the bus. I will also have a look tomorrow for you.....what do you call walking distance?

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
17,936 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

There are a few near Raigmore but the only one I could see with a Vacancies sign was Culcabock House which is 0.3 miles from the hospital. Others nearby included Drakies Cottage and The Cottage (no1 Culcabock Road). I was also thinking it would be worth contacting Raigmore as the wards normally have a list of nearby accomodation (and I would presume reception as well).

Hope that helps a little and any other questions just ask.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
17,936 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

http://www.culcabock-house.co.uk/index.html or you could try http://www.thetilt.co.uk/

Edited: 12 October 2010, 13:56
7. Re: B&B or Self catering Accommodation nr Raigmore Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2011, 07:40