We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking??

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeen
Level Contributor
368 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
parking??

I was looking at the Premier Inn (inverness centre) and wondered what parking was available nearby to leave my car during the day while exploring Inverness?

The Premier only has 14 spaces and the parking outside I am told is free between 6pm and 8am but then a 2 hr max stay during day hours.

Any advice is appreciated

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking??

In the town centre is a long term car park at Rose Street . It used to be £3 or £4 for the whole day but don't know prices today.

Or if you drive away from the riverside and your hotel location there will be some streets not too far away that have no parking restrictions and then walk back into town. It wont be too far. Hotel staff should be able to advise you on where to go.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: parking??

Turn right out of the CP at the rear of the Premier Inn (one way so the only way you can go), then take the 2nd left (Greig St). Go straight across the next crossroads onto Fairfield Rd, then 3rd left onto Dochfour Drive which is a wide straight street with no parking charges or restrictions. The walk back to the hotel will take less than ten minutes.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
368 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking??

Great, thanks very much for the handy tips

4. Re: parking??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 05:17