We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer on Friday evening?

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea
Level Contributor
342 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer on Friday evening?

Hi I am arriving at Inverness airport next Friday at 8pm. I wonder are there still busses that take you into the town at that time please? Also I am staying at the premier Inn Huntley Street, does the bus stop near here? thanks for any help

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer on Friday evening?

Hi. The jet bus still runs until 2300 on Friday. Timetable easily searchable on the stagecoach website. Link: stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/…20Inverness.pdf

It is approximately 10 minute walk from the bus station to the Premier Inn, fairly nice route up the high street and along the river.

Abs :)

Swansea
Level Contributor
342 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer on Friday evening?

Fantastic! Thank you

3. Re: Airport transfer on Friday evening?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:20