We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do in Fort William?

fairytopia
1 post
Save Topic
What is there to do in Fort William?

I am going to Fort William soon and I want to find out what there is to do for me and my family.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

why are you going there if you dont know whats there? And who is your family and what do they like to do? The questions in this forum get lazier and more bizzare with every passing day.

Scotland
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

Perhaps they have not heard of Google in fairytopia......

As unclegus has said, this sounds like a school project.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

A little co-ordination between you who have posted here and you might not have made Mr Wibble wobble....

Copy and paste this into your web browser

www.visithighlands.com/fort-william-lochaber/

This will give you everything you need to know.

This forum is for people who have already done research and need help to tweek their plans or to ask advice.

Now to copy and paste the above on to your classmates posts....

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

Fort William is a lovely little town with shops,restaurants,pub/restaurants.

I can recommend places to eat and drink in the town of Fort William-:The Ben Nevis,Grog&Gruel,Nevisports bar and Alexandra hotel.

Fort william is popular with hikers,mountain climbers,rock climbers,walkers and other outdoor activities.You may want to hire bikes and go mountain biking.Your within 10 mins drive from a ski resort,there you will be able to experience a Gondola lift ride,viewing the Nevis range mountains.Its popular with families.If you do like walking and have experience then why not attempt to climb "Ben Nevis"known as the "Ben",but use the tourist track.I have written a profile review on "Ben Nevis tourist track",via TA.

I would suggest a visit to Caladonian Canal and enjoy a meal at Booth,pub/restaurant which is located next to Caladonian canal.

The views around Fort william are beautiful,from looking over the loches to watching the wildlife.

Enjoy your experience in Fort William.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

thought you werent going to do their homework for them :P heehee

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

Brew,i was caught at a weak moment,lol.

7. Re: What is there to do in Fort William?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about Fort William