We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

sheffield
Level Contributor
14 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

staying in fort william this christmas , where cn i book a christmas day lunch....thanks

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

Hi

I guess it depends on what sort of meal you want - and how much you want to pay!

I had a good meal in the Glen Nevis Restaurant and see they are taking booking for Christmas lunch.

Otherwise It is difficult to know at this stage where will be open apart from hotels and I have not really eaten anything special in the few Fort William hotels I have stayed in.

The Crannog would be an interesting choice - but I don't know if it is open.

I'm sure Inverlochy Castle can do you Christmas lunch - and that it would be memorable - at a price and perhaps you would need to book accommodation for 3 nights as part of their package.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Scotland
Level Contributor
86 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

Russell's in Spean Bridge is very good but may already be fully booked!

fort william...
Level Contributor
47 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

hi,nevis bank inn were advertising christmas menus on the local radio station tonight,its just reopened after a lot of refurbishment,looks very nice in passing,although ive not been in myself to eat yet ive heard some good things about it

4. Re: reccomend restaurant in fort william for christmas day lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Fort William