We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loch sidelodge - help me

England
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
loch sidelodge - help me

I am looking to book week for boyfriend for his 40th in fort william. please help a si dont know were to start, its supposed to be surprise so dont want to ask him,

thanks all

JO xx

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

Hi

What a lovely idea.

Huntingtower Lodge is very nice - a very stylish modern bed and breakfast, with lochside views, super breakfasts and friendly hosts. See www.huntingtower.co.uk

Fort William
Level Contributor
17 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

Go to www.ardgour.biz and check out the hotel shown. Food is excellent and views are unbeatable.

Fort William
Level Contributor
17 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

Go to www.ardgour.biz and check out the hotel shown. Food is excellent and views are unbeatable.

DML
Hallett Cove...
Level Contributor
129 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

if money is no limit, then THE place is Inverlochy Castle - but beware, the flexible friend will be stretched to the limit!

Kentisbeare, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

this isnt exactly in fort william but we have stayed in loch shuna - which is near to Oban.

lovely proper log cabins with private sauna's and leather suites,4 poster beds - beautifully furnished. they have 1 particular log cabin that is specially for couples and also has jacuzzi.

lodges postioned on their own "island" in the middle of the loch reached by a causeway.

very small village with lovely pub/food and small corner shop and tea shop.

check out

"www.lochshunalodges.co.uk

London
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: loch sidelodge - help me

Again, not exactly Fort William, but check out Melfort Pier (www.mellowmelfort.com) Wonderful setting and excellent accommodation. Lots to do in the vicinity - and not that far south of Fort William.

Get answers to your questions about Fort William