We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

Norfolk, Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

I am arriving by train in kyle of Lochlash and then taking a bus to Portree. How long does it take to get from the train station to the bus station in Kyle of Lochlash, and can you get there on foot?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,791 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

Hi

Kyle is a small village - 2 roads. People generally say "Hello" in the street. You will not get lost.

A useful tool for new places is Google maps.

On Google, type the name of the place, then click on Maps. A street map or satellite photo can be displayed.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

Traveline Scotland says it's 370 yards taking 5 minutes in foot

Walk in a northerly direction along walk to Station

After 60yds, continue into a private road

After 90yds, turn left into A87

After 150yds, turn left into a minor road

After 70yds arrive at Kyle of Lochalsh, at Harbour Slipway on Slipway Road [Stop]

Edited: 12 August 2011, 11:26
Norfolk, Virginia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

Thank you both!

London, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

Hi,

I am checking the bus from Kyle to Broadford this Friday on the way to Elgol.

My train reaches at 11:30 at Kyle and I have Stagecoach bus at 11:38 from Kyle Bus terminal. Is this terminal the same in Harbour Slipway?

Thanks

Kart

5. Re: Train to bus in Kyle of lochlash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Kyle of Lochalsh