We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

We are looking for others taking the MSC Lirica around the British Isles leaving Amsterdam on August 28th or Hamburg on August 29th. We are hoping to find 4 to 6 others interested in joining us on a private tour on Sept 1st with Tony Harmsworth's Inverness Day Tours. This is Trip Advisor's top-rated tour! Pick-up at the cruise terminal and a full day's activities, including Loch Ness, that we can customize. Hope to hear from you soon - 2travelcats

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Hamburg
Hamburg
Germany
Inverness
Inverness
Scottish Highlands, UK
Loch Ness
Loch Ness
1,258 Reviews
Loch Ness, UK
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,809 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

Hi!

I see you have had no response to yesterday or today's thread on this matter. Its a pretty specific question.

I'd recommend also posting in the 'Cruise' forum here on Tripadvisor. Does your cruise line offer any sort of forums or online message board that would enable you to speak to a more targeted audience?

Abs :)

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,302 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

Try Cruise Critic:

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

Thanks for the suggestions, but I have been posting and posting on the Cruise Critic MSC roll call for months! Getting kind of desperate and decided to try Trip Advisor "just in case" someone happened to find me this way. I really want to take this tour but it is a big financial commitment without knowing if we can share a van and split the cost. Really, really expensive if my husband and I end up having to pay the full amount! MSC is no help as they want to sell their own tours. I'll try cruisecritic UK, although I will probably be redirected to the US version. Any other suggestions welcome - 2travelcats/jscheibe

4. Re: Sept 1 - Inverness Day Tour w/Loch Ness- from MSC Lirica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Loch Ness
Recent Conversations