We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family holiday

Whitburn, United...
1 post
Save Topic
family holiday

hi, im looking for a great family place to stay in perth which is fairly cheap and close to the bus station. i have 2 young boys aged 3 and 5 and would love any suggestions of places to visit whilst we are there. thank u.

angela waterson

2 replies to this topic
Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family holiday

Noah's Ark would be a must for you....the kids would love it I'm sure. The leisure pool is also a good bet for them.

As to accommodation near the bus station - The Station Hotel has opened up again and they are in the middle of refurbishing - haven't heard how far they have got with things though.

Opposite the bus station is the Queens Hotel -it has it's own swimming pool but not sure if this is might be out of your budget.

The County Hotel or the Grampian Hotel are also nearby just five minutes walk from the bus station.

If you are looking for a Guest House - then the Heidl is also not far and there is another one near it but it's name escapes me for the minute but I will look when i next go past.

Hope this helps?

Mentioned in this post
Grampian Hotel
Grampian Hotel
200 Reviews
Perth, UK
The Station Hotel
The Station Hotel
523 Reviews
Perth, UK
Perth, Scotland
Level Contributor
108 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family holiday

Perth has a great swimming pool for wet days (with outdoor area for the brave) and a trip to Sone palace is a good day out (you can just get a garden ticket rather than house if you prefer). They have a maze and adventure playground and loads of space for picnics.

Mentioned in this post
Perth
Perth
Perth and Kinross, UK
Reply to: family holiday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted