We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen weekend

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
51 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hen weekend

Hi there!

Firstly I appologise, I have looked through the many topics posted regarding hen weekends/nights already, however there are not many recent posts.

I have been tasked with booking a friends hen weekend, which is not untill May next year. We will be going for a 3night break, fri-monday, and are looking for a mix of adventure, pampering and typical hen night fun! There will be around 20 ladies, travelling from mainly Glasgow & Lanarkshire, with a mix of age ranges. As well as activities we are still looking for suitable accomodation.

Looking online there are plenty adventure places to be booked in Perth and the surrounding area, so this seems like a decent choice, however I wondered what the nightlife is like? We were hoping to do karaoke one night, maybe in our own private booth?

We want to stay away from the typical Glasgow and Edinburgh choices, but aren't stuck to Perth if nyone can suggest somewhere that might better cover our wishes?

Thank you!

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen weekend

Sorry...just noticed this. There a couple of nightclubs in Perth - The Loft and Zoo nightclub. The Loft states on their website that they can customise Hen Nights so they may be able to sort out Karaoke for you www.loftclub.co.uk

Zoo lists itself as a nightclub and Karaoke bar so they may also be able to help too. Both are centrally situated so if you stay in Perth no need for taxis. There is a Travelodge near to the City centre (Perth Central) for reasonably priced accommodation.

2. Re: Hen weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Perth