We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at fishers hotel

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
parking at fishers hotel

we are thinking about booking a weekend break at the fishers hotel but i have read that there carpark is not in use just now because of the refurbishment so is there free parking near by

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,099 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: parking at fishers hotel

There is the main town car park only about 2-300 yards from the hotel.i think there is a charge for this but it is not much.I think there is plenty of on road parking wirhin a short distance of the Hotel.

i was in Pitlochry a few weeks ago and the Fisher Hotel was totally covered in Scaffolding.

I would e-mail the hotel asking what alternative free parking is nearby.

2. Re: parking at fishers hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 14:17