We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast directions

galway, ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Belfast directions

hi i am thinking of going to belfast for the day from dublin. i will be getting the bus from dublin airport to jurys in belfast. i want to go to 3 specific shops. ikea, kids r us and asda. are these near each other. would it take much time to travel between the 3 in a taxi

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,053 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast directions

hi,

Why not post this in the Belfast forum, where there's a chance a local will know the answer?

Scotland
Level Contributor
147 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast directions

Hi as suggested you should post this on The Belfast forum for an accurate response but coming from Belfast I can tell you that Ikea and Toys R Us are nowhere near each other!!!

Ikea is in East Belfast near the George Best Airport and Toys R Us is located at the other side of Belfast near the Abbey Centre Shopping Centre.

It will cost you a small fortune in taxi travel I would think as neither are particularly close to Jury's either!!!!

3. Re: Belfast directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayr
Recent Conversations