We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Greek Taverna on Sandgate

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,760 posts
290 reviews
Save Topic
New Greek Taverna on Sandgate

Who are the brave souls opening a restaurant next door to the West Kirk pub on the Sandgate? The location seems to be jinxed so I wish them luck! The first part of their name is in greek lettering and the rest says Greek Taverna.

I might go when they open but am falling at the first hurdle since I don't know what their name is. Anyone?

Ayr, United Kingdom
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: New Greek Taverna on Sandgate

My mum was in recently with my stepdad, i'm going in next time with them. They said food was fantastic and they will be regulars.. They got a sharing thing for 2 people, was 50 quid and the table was just full with loads of different dishes, that would feed more than 2 people, steaks and everything :) I can't wait to go, and it was really busy when they were there. So good luck to them I hope it lasts. Good food and good service should be enough to make it work! :)

12. Re: New Greek Taverna on Sandgate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 04:18