We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Club Storage in Ayr

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Club Storage in Ayr

We wondered if you could advise us on a problem we are having with finding storage for a set of golf clubs from March 31 until July 23, 2014 around the Ayr area?

We are from the US on an extended visit to the UK and Europe. We will be in Europe during those 3 months and will not be able to carry around a set of clubs, but will be coming back to the UK to golf for 2 more months at the end of summer. Do you happen to know of a facility that will store them for 3 months? We are more than willing to pay for storage but the bus, train and airport storage areas are not able to store things for that long of time. Are there short term storage facilities around Ayr?

Thanks for any help!

lovestotravel

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
35,598 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Club Storage in Ayr

You already had your answer to this the last time you asked. See post 2

tripadvisor.com/…53881613

http://www.euro-box.co.uk/prices.shtml

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Club Storage in Ayr

Thanks for reminding me that one fella gave me the info on a local storage facility. I overlooked it because I was looking at transportation facility storage lockers!

Thanks for pointing that out! :)

lovestotravel

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Club Storage in Ayr

Cheers Ron

4. Re: Golf Club Storage in Ayr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:20