We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Party Venue

Ayrshire, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for Party Venue

Hi there,

Looking for suggestions as to where I could host an 18th birthday party in Ayr.

Approximately 80-90 guests too. Im asking on here because I know a lot of places aren't keen on hosting 18th parties, as they just think ''drunken teenagers!!'' but there will be a lot of family at the party too. Any suggestions welcome, if you have any idea of prices too that would be great, if not i can find them out for myself.

Thanks, Jade.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Party Venue

The only 2 I've heard that take bookings are LA Bowl on Miller Rd and Brig 'O Doon down near Alloway. As you say it's difficult because of unfair perceptions.

Best of luck.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,800 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Party Venue

The Abbotsford Hotel just off Monument Road does birthday parties and family functions with some regularity. It also has plenty parking. http://www.abbotsfordhotel.co.uk/

Cambusdoon Sports Club in Alloway has seen many an 18th birthday party in the past and hires out to non members. www.cambusdoonsportsclub.com/venue-hire.html

What night of the week were you thinking of and what general budget?

3. Re: Looking for Party Venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:15