We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anise Indian Kitchen

Which Prestwick hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,783 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Anise Indian Kitchen

Anyone know if they still do the 'pre-theatre' early evening menu here? I'm having trouble accessing the info at the moment, so if anyone can tell me if the deal is still an option, what days, times & price I'd be very greatful indeed. many thanks :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,783 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

Well I thought the food at Anise was lovely. Different strokes etc.

12. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 00:35
Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

I liked Anise but am really looking forward to Cecchini's opening in Prestwick - about time there was an Italian in the town. I've never been a fan of the Taj as often found their takeaways cold by the time they were delivered. However have had two recent buffet meals which were very good. The food was tastier in Anise but it was too expensive when the deal wasn't on. A shame to see it go as thought the Taj could do with some competition.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

Cecchini's won't last either. There attempts at "Italian" cuisine were lamentable and they shut up shop in Troon as a result.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

I would agree Taj isn't always best

Prestwick, Scotland
Level Contributor
88 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

Cecchini's seems to do well in Ayr and Ardrossan...place in Prestwick seems busy already.

Anise was nice although the only time it was busy was when the Taj was closed....

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,783 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

I've given the new Cecchinis a whirl and had a pretty positive experience. The price of beer is pretty eyewatering though but on my designated driver days the price will be irrelevant from now on.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

Just saw the comment that Cecchinis in Prestwick won't last. I doubt this very much. The restaurant in Ayr has been open for about 15 years and is always busy. I'm looking forward to a visit to the Prestwick branch - phoned last Friday about 5 and they had no tables available for 3 hours!

As long as they keep doing meal deals, I imagine all 3 restaurants will continue to do well.

Purple C - the drinks are extortionate! The meal deal usually cancels this out though ;-)

19. Re: Anise Indian Kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2016, 11:15