We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Fielbarachan Guest house, Aberfoyle

Which Aberfoyle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Fielbarachan Guest house, Aberfoyle

Has anyone stayed in the Fielbarachan guest house in Aberfoyle? My daughter's getting married in November in the little church at Lake Menteith and her reception is in the Forth Inn at Aberfoyle. I couldn't get a family room there as my other daughter had booked the only one they had so I found a room at the Fielbarachan, not too far away (I hope) It's a new business and the Forth Inn didn't know much about it. I wondered if any of you out there know of it. If not...I'll let you know after my stay there.

Dumfriesshire
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Fielbarachan Guest house, Aberfoyle

OK so this is too late for you but having just came across this message I am posting a reply for the benefit of others.

I'm a writer and reviser of walking guides and work all over the UK.

I've stayed at Fielbarachan several times over the last few years and in my opinion it is one of the best guest houses in Scotland. Hugh and Ruby the propritors do everything they can to ensure you have an enjoyable stay. Hugh's full Scottish breakfasts are just the thing to set you up for a day in the hills.

Hugh Taylor

2. Re: The Fielbarachan Guest house, Aberfoyle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Aberfoyle