We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering accomodation on Mull

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
self catering accomodation on Mull

Wonder if someone can help? My husband and I would like to arrange a week on Mull in May/June this year and we would probably like to stay in self catering accomodation. We would like something pretty nice , husband plans to do a bit of fishing and I would like somewhere nice to draw/read/relax and explore from. We would also like to be within walking distance of a pub!

I've trawled through loads of websites but am having difficulty deciding - anyone know of a wee gem you could recommend?

Thanks

Fi

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,852 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering accomodation on Mull

You'll find plenty here:

http://www.islandholidaycottages.com/

Stick to one in Tobermory and you'll be within walking distance of more than one pub, while still meeting your other requirements. Tobermory also has the benefit of having a few smaller properties which are fine for two, rather than paying over the odds for a large cottage aimed at families.

Let me know if you need any further info about location etc of any of the properties which grab your eye.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering accomodation on Mull

Many thanks DDootsie , I'll have a look

Fi

3. Re: self catering accomodation on Mull

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Mull
Recent Conversations