We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Mull - September 2010

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
11,898 posts
185 reviews
143 helpful votes
Photos of Mull - September 2010

I used "Trip Wow" to put together some photos I took in Mull in September. Not sure about the repetitive (jumpy) music or the dodgy format but here they are if you want to see them. It was a great week and we only saw the south west portion (Ross of Mull) because there were so many walks and views that we just didn't need to venture further away. Hope it works!

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-00aa-3040-f52f…

Cheers

Woody x

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
1. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

Very good woodybark.

I enjoyed all nine and half minutes. You certainly have a talent with a camera. Excellent photographs.

ozififer

East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
11,898 posts
185 reviews
143 helpful votes
2. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

Yes it does drag on a bit doesn't it?! Glad you liked the photos

W x

Comet, Qld
Level Contributor
586 posts
305 reviews
134 helpful votes
3. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

Love it. Brought back great memories. I especially love the photo of Iona Abbey from Fionnphort.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
29,082 posts
400 reviews
1,552 helpful votes
4. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

great photo's you certainly captured Mull :-) Thanks for sharing.

5. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2013, 00:15
East Neuk of Fife...
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
11,898 posts
185 reviews
143 helpful votes
6. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

Well I am glad you liked the photos enough to put them on a link from your website.....strange to think someone was looking at the photos in the USA - kind of gives you a weird feeling. Anyway I can see quite a number of ways the site can be improved, not least of which is allowing a bit more flexibility when "filling in" the headings of where you have been etc. We loved Mull and hope to return one day - not least to make it to other parts of the island which looks so small on the map but in reality is so big!

Cheers

Woody x

7. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2013, 00:15
8. Re: Photos of Mull - September 2010

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 18 April 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Mull