We are trying to finalize plans for Skye and have at least two nights there - we are wondering if that will be enough given the number of things to do on the island.
Here is a list of things we have read about and heard about on TA - could anyone tell us which ones are the must sees, and how long we would need to see these sites?
- Cuillins down by Glen Battle
- the Trotternish Ridge escarpment
- Kilt Rock and Leah Falls
- Elgol and the boat trip to Loch Coruisk
- Eilean Donan castle
- Old Man of Storr
- Neist Point and the lighthouse
- Dunvegan castle (not sure if this is a must see)
- Faerie Glen
Is there anything important missing?
We have heard that some sites are just short walks or drive throughs.
We were interested in getting into the Cuillins to hike and get some nice scenery but we have received some warnings about this so we may not pursue any further.
Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for helping.