I will be in Ireland late-October into November and was planning on making a trip out to the Aran Islands. I am wondering, since I know this time of year is off-season for tourism and given the unpredictability of Irish weather, would you advise waiting a few days prioto purchase my ferry ticket? Mostly I just don't want to ride a rented bicycle around if it's going to be rainy and cold (however, I am okay with dry and cold).
I will be staying in Galway (have been once before) so I know there will be plenty to do if the trip out the Islands doesn't work out. Would you advise waiting?