We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hostels

iowa
Level Contributor
81 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hostels

I'm wondering I'm a mom traveling with 3 daughters in there 20s in June and was wondering what you can tell me about hostels in the southwest area. Are they just for college kids ? Are they safe to stay in ? And do they serve breakfasts? And the costs of them a night.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hostels

Each hostel is different regarding the atmosphere, cost and breakfast. Some hostels will have been reviewed on tripadvisor - look under the specialty lodging section under hotels. Also, hostelworld.com lists many, and has reviews. A quad room would give you and your daughters privacy, and probably cost less than a hotel room. Just be aware that you most certainly will be sleeping in bunk beds.

2. Re: Hostels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 13:19