We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort near Madrid

Ireland
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Resort near Madrid

Can anyone help ?!?!? I'm visiting a friend with my boyfriend at the end of July. My friend lives in Madrid and we are going to stay with her for a few nights then we are looking to go to a nice resort near the beach that has nice restaurants and a bit of nightlife for 5 nights. Does anyone recommend a resort or a hotel, somewhere close to Madrid. Is Benidorm our best bet ? I have heard Benidorm is very English. This will be our first proper holiday away so I want it to be very special. We are in our 20's but we are not looking for anything mad. Hope someone can help on this, thank you.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
248 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort near Madrid

First of all summereth your post of Madrid is appearing in the Ireland forum!! Quite a bit away from Madrid!! As you may know Madrid is in the very centre of Spain and therefore quite a distance from any resort. I have never been to Benidorm but from what I hear it is best to be avoided at all costs. Try posting your query on the Spain forum. There are some lovley places on the east cost of Spain . You could also head south to Andalusia, visit Seville, Granada and Ronda, fab places but very hot in July. Otherwise to North East to Cataluna to the Barcelona area some great places heading towards French border. But as I said , Madrid a LONG way from any resort.