We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Images of Ireland

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,377 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Images of Ireland

I'm not sure if this link has been used in the past, but it gives a nice over view of the country:

http://www.gov.ie/en/photos/

cork
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Images of Ireland

Wow....what a beautiful country we live in. The Government's done something good!! :-)

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Images of Ireland

They certainly are beautiful pictures and evoke many memories of happy family holidays.

Thanks for posting the link,Ferdia.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
660 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Images of Ireland

Cant wait to go back next month!

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Images of Ireland

I'm ready to go back...they're beautiful! Thanks Ferida!

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Images of Ireland

thanks ferdia

I had great fun looking at all the photos and trying to identify as many as possible - and I've added a few more "must-sees" to my list!

:-)

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Images of Ireland

They certainly show how beautiful this country is from a distance, noting that this is not intended for tourism promotion but seems instead to be promoting the Irish government, who are not particularly popular at the moment.

Perhaps looking at some nice scenic photographs instead of looking at embarrased politicians will make everyone feel better.

cork
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Images of Ireland

There's always one...........!

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,377 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Images of Ireland

These are nice pictures - it's hard to get a general feel of the overall country....although certainly not a propaganda effort on my behalf.

:)

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Images of Ireland

Very nice pictures, Ferdia! Definitely planning on spending time in Donegal on the next visit. I'm still trying to forgive myself for having to cut it from the trip last year. Funny how pictures and tug a little on the ol' heart strings!

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Images of Ireland

Ferdia, How lovely. Thanks for the link. It made me "homesick". Can't wait for my next trip over the pond. I also recommend http://www.flickr.com/ You can search for Ireland in general or get more specific about locations within Ireland. There are some fantastic photos there. Take a look at those by EDWARD DULLARD.