We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,366 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

For those of you thinking about taking a last minute break, next weekend, Dream Ireland are reducing the price of quite a few of their properties by up to 33%.

www.dreamireland.ie/special_offers/index.php…

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Good value Bean...dreaming of taking advantage of it down Kerry way?

:)

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,366 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Ferdia, heading off to the South of France for a few days, early next Saturday morning.

Mr O'Leary offered us a deal we couldn't turn down. It will cost us less to come home from the south of France than it would to drive home from Killarney!!

County Clare...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Parfait!

Pretentious? Moi?

:)

Sounds like a great idea Bean, we've tickets booked for Rome but might let them slip.

I know that you love all things French (except for a certain Croatian) but if you're based in Nice, and have not yet taken the train from there to Monte Carlo(w) - it's a really nice experience.

Time it for the eejits marching at the palace!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,366 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Tis the other side of the south, Ferdia!!

The not so posh side ;o) The Carcassonne, Narbonne, Perpignan area. We're staying in Carcassonne. Its a UN Heritage site. Kids want to see the Haribo factory, about 2 hours from there.

Hub and myself are looking forward to driving the Millau Bridge.

And its raining down there at the moment, lol!! Warmer than here but wet with thunder forecast for early next week.

County Clare...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Just did a quick google Bean...it's stunning.

Never been, but it's now on my 1,000 places to see before I ..... list:)

Enjoy - fab choice!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Trident holiday homes are also doing 2 weeks for the price of 1 for May/June. well May is nearly gone but June is still around the corner :-)

http://www.tridentholidayhomes.ie/

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
880 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

Bean, enjoy Carcassonne. I found the old town a bit false and certainly overpriced. The "new" town is also very nice and far better value. If the weather is good you can eat outside on the main town square. I ate there last year en famile, a very good meal and very good value. Load of families and kids enjoying the warm weather until late. Perpignan is also very nice and worth the drive if you get a chance. More Catalan than French.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

beanalainn

We're heading to the same area of France this summer - renting a house near Mirepoix. Hubby and son are driving down and staying for a night near Millau. Daughter and I are flying into Toulouse a couple of days later.

I'd be interested in reading your impressions and experiences of the area; I've found little information (compared with researching Ireland), but have compiled a list of castles to visit (I'm interested in Cathar history). Didn't know about the Haribo factory - must look into it!

Hope you have a lovely time!

:-)

9. Re: Dream Ireland Self Catering Special Offers June Bank Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 05:32