We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plane tickets at last

Iowa
Level Contributor
100 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Plane tickets at last

Just made plane reservations so get to tie up the computer again...keeping my teenager off facebook:) Just want to say many thanks to all the great people on the TA ireland forums, especially tapl, ragoora, cavanoo7, doneraile, tonyirish, suzyflag, sarniagirl, and many more...Now I just need to get ink for the printer so I can print out all my pages of advice.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,969 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plane tickets at last

Never fear.

Log in at hotel computers and many internet cafes and print off or read up on the things you may have forgotten about.

The Radisson in Cork for example have a business centre with free access, free paper and as many things to print as you like.

Nice but foolish. I went through at least one cartridge of black and colour. :)

Enjoy your trip.

Mentioned in this post
Cork
Cork
County Cork, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,589 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Plane tickets at last

Enjoy the rest of your preparations!

Roland, Iowa
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Plane tickets at last

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your trip report!

Dallas
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plane tickets at last

Have fun and let us know how your trip was!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for County Galway
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plane tickets at last

Have a great holiday/vacation and very much looking forward to your trip report and any reviews you may post :-)

K+P

Iowa
Level Contributor
100 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plane tickets at last

Will definately post a report. Love to read the trip reports and find myself wondering how everyone's trip went that posted on here.

7. Re: Plane tickets at last

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2010, 05:17