We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Colorado
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Topic
Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

I posted a new gallery of images from the southern coast of Ireland. The images are here: http://charlie.zenfolio.com/dingle

As you can see, most of the images are from the Dingle Peninsula. I thank again those who have helped me with the names and information about the sites I visited as well as those on this board who have been helpful in planning our trip.

Charlie

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
200 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

very nice photos

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
271 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Oh My...your photos are so beautiful! You are obviously professional or should be if you are not.

Thank you for sharing!

Dublin
Level Contributor
913 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Charlie,

No. 3 looks like a pastel painting. No. 23 is a shocker - couldn't they have put a drop of paint on the house and burn those morbid net curtains.

Your photos are cool.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Fab photos,thanks for sharing !

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,247 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

I love No3 "The Lady with her dog" in towns &cities.

My other favourites are No 9 from Bunratty "The pony grazing outside the cottage"

and No13 & 14 from "along the road"

"Near Ballylicky" would make a nice postcard :-)

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,373 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Charlie - I have just spent a large chunk of my Monday morning looking at your photographs...but, thanks....they are wonderful!

Clear Lake Iowa USA
Level Contributor
300 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Wow! I took alot of the same photos of the same places, around Dingle, and framed many of them. My photos do not look anything like yours. Wow, you are good. My favorite is the old boat in the Dingle Harbour with the reflection in the water.

Kerry
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Some great photo's but also some great photo's of oil paintings ...so come on be honest...

Colorado
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

I thank all who have commented on my images. Ireland is such a great place to photograph and I hope I have done it justice.

KerryEamsKerry, I am not sure of what you are saying. If you are saying that many of my images appear to be oil paintings, well I guess I should take that as a compliment. I do post process my images extensively in Photoshop.

By the way, several folks have found other galleries from Ireland on my site that are still in work. Over time you may want to check in on those galleries again. I will likely add links on this forum as I finish them.

Charlie

Kerry
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Images from the Southern Coast of Ireland

Charlie

great shots...I'd like to see photo 3 ( horse in the water) without the photoshop post production ...it's a great image...on it's own it wouldn't need any help....most of the other didn't....

some just look manufactured ...no offence ...just my opinion...

Thanks for posting them ...you got a good eye for an image