We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow

Westport, Ireland
Level Contributor
258 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Snow

Woke up to snow coming down in Cavan. Not sticking though...thank goodness.

What is like where you are?

ireland
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow

damp. wet, cold - no snow though. horrible.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,243 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow

It was snowing very heavily in Dublin City from 6.30 am to about 20 minutes ago but it wasn't sticking. Not cold enough!

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,376 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow

It's been snowing/raining here on the Kildare/Dublin border since about 7.30 am. It stuck for a short while.

I think my calendar is broken - it couldn't be the end of March, could it...?

Westport, Ireland
Level Contributor
258 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow

I spoke too soon, it is still snowing and has started to stick. We moved our clocks ahead and the calendars behind ?

London
Level Contributor
759 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow

For gods sakes, I visited home in Sligo at christmas and was stuck indoors the entire holiday with the snow and ice and my mum even fell over and broke her wrist, now I'm visiting again at Easter and it's more of the same!! It's a jinx I tell you!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow

I'm heading to Kenmare for the Easter weekend with family. Looks like we'll be spending the entire visit hiding from the rotton weather in the hotel bar. Geez, life is tough.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for County Galway
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snow

Have a great time back home wessexw whatever the weather - we're currently enroute to Spain (via the UK) so are glad to be leaving this latest wet/cold snap behind us for a few weeks :-)

Did you hear that Sligo is planned to be Ireland's first free wi-fi city?

http://www.sligotoday.ie/details.php?id=8406

London
Level Contributor
759 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Snow

Thanks Ragoora, hope you have a great time in Spain - lucky you!! I hadn't heard about Sligo and wifi - would be brilliant for my iphone!!

9. Re: Snow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2010, 06:23