We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy irish easter

ireland
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
happy irish easter

happy Irish easter everyone. Enjoy wearing your bonnets, lily's or whatever it is you prefer. and eat loads of irish chocolate and lots of little legs of irish lamb.

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,642 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: happy irish easter

Not sure about the "Irish" bit, whales, our Easter is usually pretty much an international affair...

But anyway, happy Easter to you, whales, and to all and sundry on this forum!

Clauds

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,477 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: happy irish easter

Well, it feels like we're having an Arctic Easter here in Limerick.

Good Friday appears to be gooder here too, than ever thanks to Judge Tom O'Donnell!!

I hope you both, Whales and Clauds, and every one else on the forum, have a wonderful Easter too, whatever customs you celebrate.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,153 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: happy irish easter

Happy Easter to everyone........I'm dreaming of a white Easter.....doesn't quite have the same ring to it, does it??

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,477 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: happy irish easter

Yes Bannergirl, I hope the Easter Bunny isn't white, otherwise he may get lost ;o))

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
18,957 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: happy irish easter

Happy Irish and UK Easter, now the rail strike has been called of over there I can fly out of Knock on Easter Sunday and have Monday with the grandkids without the worry of how to get back to Liverpool airport coming home.

6. Re: happy irish easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2010, 06:31