We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,348 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

There is a six part series starting on Friday 9th April at 7.30pm RTÉ 1. So anyone with an interest in Trad will have an alternative to the usual soaps on a Friday evening.

Kenmare, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kenmare
Level Contributor
285 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

Hi Tony2, when youve watched the tv series come to Kenmare this July when we wil be hosting Fleadh Cheoil na Mumhan from july 15 to july 18. Mighty craic.....

Tim...

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,348 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

There's a full calender this year

comhaltas.ie/blog/…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

Thanks for the heads up Tony !

Will have to get somebody to tape it for me.

I was in Tullamore on the Saturday but if memory serves me correct , the heavens opened for the live recording of "Céilí House" and our party retreated inside :-)

It was prety dangerous driving back to Dublin that night and we were sorry we had not booked a place to stay.

4. Re: Fleadh Cheoil RTE 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 08:16