I am planning a trip for 5 of us to Ireland in June. I really want to purchase the plane tickets soon, but am getting a little nervous over this Aer Lingus situation. We are flying out of 2 cities which makes it a little complex to cooridinate anyway. I was thinking we would fly into Dublin and spend 2 nights.
On to Belfast - Black Cab Tour and next day a tour up to the Giant's Causeway. That would be 2 nights.
On to Galway- spend a night then fly to one of the Aran Islands and spend the night. Back to Galway and maybe spend a night or rent a car and head out towards Killarney.
A night or 2 in Killarney depending how far we make it.
Then maybe a night in Kenmare or Dingle???
We would have one night left and I think near Bunratty before flying out of Shannon the next day.
Any suggestions and any comments on buying tickest now.....might it be better to wait and see??? I know there are never any clear answers, but I value your opinions!