We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

Connecticut, USA
Level Contributor
514 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

Has anyone visited the "Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures" exhibit at Royal Dublin Society? If you have visited, how much time would you allow?

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,936 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

From last month - on the topic:

tripadvisor.com/…31910987

And, from January:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186605-i90-k40292…

Connecticut, USA
Level Contributor
514 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

Thanks for the links. I must have searched using the full name of the show as opposed to only Tutankhamun, as I hadn't seen these two links before you pointed them out. It appears that none of the posters have actually attended the show yet.

I just realized that I posted this on the Ireland site and should probably have posted it on the Dublin site. Do you know if the Dublin posts aggregate to the Ireland site?

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

Yes - if you posted on the Dublin forum, it would in effect be double-posting so I wouldn't see the need to do that.

Edited: 02 April 2011, 07:46
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

@Noreen:

Most regular posters look at the overall Irish forum and see all the Irish subforums.

*Misinterpreted your question Ponaire actually is spot on!

Edited: 02 April 2011, 07:49
5. Re: Tutankhamun - His Tomb and His Treasures exhibit at RDS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 04:18