We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Florida
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

I like the Saw Doctors, and was delighted to see they have 4 different tour stops for Florida. We just missed them a few years ago when we were in Galway.

I'm eager to get back to Ireland, and hearing the Saw Doctors live will help the wait go a bit faster.

The web site irishabroad.com gives the huge list of USA tour cities, and Canada Plus they are doing a contest to win tickets at the concert closest to where you live.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Nice post, FloridaEllen :-)

I'm a fan in Phoenix, have traveled to Boston and Vegas to see them. Looking forward to catching them in San Francisco this time.

Enjoy them in Florida!

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Will Galway bate Mayo?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,597 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Not if they have Willie Joe....

I saw them in Belfast in November and I'm glad I don't have to travel quite so far this time around, they're actually playing within a 20 minute drive of my house in a couple weeks. Then I'm off to see them in Asbury Park on the 15th and I'll stick around New Jersey to see them on Saint Patrick's Day in Atlantic City.

"KayJay", it's a bummer they're not doing Las Vegas again!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Yeah, I wish they were playing somewhere a bit closer to me, but I have friends to visit in SF anyway, so it all works out.

You'll see them first on the east coast, Enjoy!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
9,151 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Bale 'em, bale 'em...

Florida
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

and of course :) having bought 2 tickets for the show, I got an email today saying I had WON 2 tickets

Oh well, I do tend to win things, and our daughter wants to go

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Ah, congrats, Ellen! Good for you! I always enter, and never win. Maybe some day. To Win Just Once....haha. :-)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Could you guys come back with show reviews please and what the venues and crowds are like.Work with a SDocs nut and let's just say he's curious to know about the American tour!

Florida
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

Of course, Margaritaville,

I will come back with a report. I haven't been to this fairly new venue-- but they are getting some awesome shows--- for a fairly small crowd---- which is bound to be good. I've heard it's a former church.

Ellen

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live touring from Ireland- Saw Doctors

I've seen the Saw Doctors in both the Olympia in Dublin and Joey's Surf Club in Ortley Beach in New Jersey. I have to say the atmosphere in NJ was amazing, so many people reminiscing about home I guess!!! And lets face it there's no where in Ireland, let alone Dublin where you can stand in the surf with sand between your toes and listen to the Saw Doctors!!!

Enjoy your taste of Ireland Stateside! :-)