We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch in dublin

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Brunch in dublin

Hi, there's 16 gals arriving in Dublin on a hen do this month and we need a good hearty brekkie to set us up for the day! Where's good, not over priced near to temple bar and will fit us all in???

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch in dublin

I ate breakfast in Bewley's on Grafton, a couple wks ago - they have plenty of room for your group (2 floors). I had the poached-eggs-&-bacon bagel, it was a huge sandwich, very tasty!

bewleys.com/bewleys-grafton-street-cafe/our-…

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,353 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch in dublin

I like Eden in Temple Bar for brunch or Odessa which is not too far away.

www.edenrestaurant.ie/…

http://odessa.ie/restaurant/menus/

Given your numbers you might be wise to book in advance.

Enjoy!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
25,214 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunch in dublin

Another vote for Bewleys.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunch in dublin

Thanks guys we won't be able to book as we have to traipse around to get rid of our suitcases at a different hotel first! Not sure what time it'll be but a couple of options for when we have. Great help! X

5. Re: Brunch in dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:17