We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would like a small tour company

Cape Cod, Mass.
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Would like a small tour company

My sister and I are going to southern Ireland in the spring and are looking to stay in towns (as opposed to on the outskirts where you need a car to go to town) and be able to walk about a bit, but we're not feeling brave enough to rent a car on our own. Also, we'd like to hook up one day with our relatives in County Mayo. Does anyone have an experience like this with a small touring company?

Wakarusa, KS, USA
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Would like a small tour company

HunterMom: I ran across this the other day when browsing myself. It's limited to 10 clients per tour--looks pretty good! I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but the "small tour company" request caught my eye!

Good luck!

Jeanne

Cape Cod, Mass.
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Would like a small tour company

Jeanne, I didn't see a name in your post?!

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Would like a small tour company

We would like to join a small tour group for 6 or 7 days in Ireland. Has anyone used Wolfhound Tours or Inroads Ireland Tours? Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,648 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Would like a small tour company

You could have a look through these at Discover Ireland web site:

discoverireland.com/us/…

And, this one has a maximum of 12 in their groups:

irelandtouring.com/2013-come-back-to-erin-to…

No personal experience of any of them.

5. Re: Would like a small tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 05:18