We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

Toronto
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

Finally - we leave on Friday, and SO looking forward to this trip!

My daughter has asked for a new, hardcover copy of Trinity, if we can find one in Ireland. She may well have to settle for a softcover...I'm not prepared to break the bank on this!

She took my old copy and read it and reread it so many times it literally fell apart, so I wouldn't mind if I could get a softcover for myself as well.

Does anyone know of any particular booksellers in Dublin that may have this book? We're only in the city for a day and a half, so it would be great if we could get a couple of suggestions.

Many thanks.

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,466 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

Just because the book is set in Ireland does not mean that you are more likely to find a hardback here. If you only have a day and a half your time is precious.

You could try the Sinn Fein bookshop at 58 Parnell Square. They have the book for sale on their online bookshop, but I'm not sure that it is a hardback

Chapters bookshop do secondhand books and they are in Parnell Street just around the corner from the Sinn Fein store

Enjoy your trip

Edited: 05 September 2012, 09:56
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,278 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

Easons bookshop is on O'Connell Street they also have a few other branches in Dublin and throughout the country.. On their online store they have a paper back copy for sale.

www.easons.com/display.asp…

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

Hi, I think you can prob find this on Amazon :)

Leon Uris was an American author.

4. Re: Trinity - Leon Uris, hardcover search

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2013, 10:18